A Team Member is someone who can log in to your Accredible account and can:
If you have Departments enabled they will not be able to:
To add a new team member ( to your Accredible account, just follow these steps:
Note: In order to add team members, you will need to have account permission to edit your organization's team members.
1. Log into your Accredible account.
Note: If you do not see either the 'Settings' link in Step 2 or the 'Team Members' tab in Step 3, you do not have access to team member settings and will not be able to add a team member.
2. Hover over your organization name in the top right hand corner and select 'Team Members' from the menu that appears under Department.
3. Click the 'Team Members' Tab
4. Select the blue "Add Team Member' button towards the top left of the page. A pop-up form will come up for you to fill out some information about the new team member you are adding.
5. Enter in the User Details so your invitee will be able to log in.
6. Decide which 'Organization-Wide Permissions' they should be given. It is important that you give them appropriate permissions for their account - you do not want everyone be able to change your billing information, or remove your account. For a full explanation of each of these permission settings, click here.
7. Decide which Credential Groups your new team member should be able to access and if you want them to be able to create credentials and edit credentials and groups, or just view them. If you do not want to give access to 'All Groups and Credentials' you will need to manually select the groups you'd like the team member to have access to by typing them in the search box.
8. When done, hit 'Save' in the bottom right corner of the form.
An email will then be sent to that user asking them to verify their email and to set a password for their user account. Once they have set this up they will have access to your account.
Note: You will not be able to add a member from your organization as a team member if they already have an existing account with their email address in our system somewhere else.
*If for some reason any of your team member lose their password, they can reset their password by selecting "forgot your password" option on the sign in form and they will be sent a email to update their password.