Once the directory is activated you can customise the settings to your needs.
1. Decide which fields should be visible, searchable or hidden in your directory. We list the different fields that you have in your account such as 'Recipient Name' and 'Credential ID'. For each of these fields you can select whether you'd like that information to be available on the search form, whether you'd like the field to be a column in the table or whether you'd like that field to be hidden.
2. Select whether you'd like the directory to list your recipients by default or whether you'd like the search form to be submitted first. You can also amend the language of the directory in this section.
3. If you'd like to exclude any certifications (groups) from the directory then choose the groups you would like to be hidden from the directory.
4. . Brand the directory to your organization by uploading your logo. The logo will display at the size you provide in the upload. You also need to provide your organization webpage URL so that we can link back to your website. You can also change the text and background colours. Optionally, you can configure the title and text at the top of the directory.
5. Save the form and you directory is ready to use. Your can find the link to it in the bottom of the settings.
If you'd like to embed your verification directory into your own website please view our embedding article here.