To add a new team member (someone who can log in to your organization on Accredible to create, edit, or view your credentials) to your Accredible account, just follow these steps:
Note: In order to add team members, you will need to have account permission to edit your organization's team members.
1) Log into your Accredible account.
If you do not see either the 'Settings' link in Step 2 or the 'Team Members' tab in Step 3, you do not have access to team member settings and will not be able to add a team member.
2) Hover over your name in the top right hand corner and select 'Settings' from the menu that appears.
3) Click the 'Team Members' Tab
4) Select the blue "Add Team Member' button towards the top left of the page. You will be taken to a new screen to fill out some information about the new team member you are adding.
5) Enter in the User Details so your invitee will be able to log in.
6) Decide which 'Organization-Wide Permissions' they should be given. It is important that you give them appropriate permissions for their account - you do not want everyone be able to change your billing information, or remove your account. For a full explanation of each of these permission settings, click here.
7) Decide which Credential Groups your new team member should be able to access and if you want them to be able to create credentials and edit credentials and groups, or just view them. If you do not want to give access to 'All Groups and Credentials' you will need to manually select the groups you'd like the team member to have access to by typing them in the search box.
8) When done, hit 'Save Team Member' in the bottom right corner of your screen.
An email will then be sent to that user asking them to verify their email and to set a password for their user account. Once they have set this up they will have access to your account.