You can choose to add supporting evidence to your Credential to help further prove your skills and credibility in your subject. Examples of evidence that can be added include grades, transcripts, letters of recommendation, test papers, videos, photos & links to websites.
1) Head to your credential. The URL will look something like this www.credential.com/12345678
2) If you are not already logged in, hit log in in the top left hand corner, send yourself the access code and verify your identity.
3) Once logged, in scroll down underneath the certificate or badge and you will see blocks where you can add evidence. Click on the "Add Evidence Item" block to begin adding some evidence.
4) Add a description for the evidence then either add a URL or upload the file of your choice.
5) Hit save and you're done. The evidence will be added to your credential.