You can customize all of the copy and content for any of the emails that are sent to your recipients. To do this just follow these steps:
1) Log into your account and click the 'Email' tab in the top menu
2) You will be taken to a list of all your current email templates. Select the template you want to edit or scroll down to the bottom and select "new template" to start from scratch.
3) You can now begin to edit the content of the email.
(To edit the overall way the email looks you will need to head to the appearance tab. Learn more here)
4) First off lets change the email's subject, just delete the old one in the field at the top and type in your new subject. Remember to keep it short and on point. A good subject line is the key to getting your email opened.
5) Next you can start to edit the body content of the email by double clicking within the boxes. You will then see that you have an options menu above each section when selected. You can use this menu to amend things like the header & text formats. Or for adding links, lists, videos, images and attributes. To delete anything just select it and hit backspace.
6) Next you can amend the text within your CTA button. Just double click on it and select 'edit'. Then in the 'Text' box write the wording you would prefer and hit save. Be sure you CTA is a good one, as this is going to help drive your engagement.
7) Once you are happy with the email's content, hit "Save Email Template" in the right hand corner and you're done!