You can add as many Call to Action (CTA) buttons to your email body as you like. Although we would recommend that less is more in this department as the more you have the less they get clicked.
You can wrap links and certain attributes into your CTA buttons. Here's a guide on how to make a new button in an email.
1) Log into Accredible and select the 'Email' tab from the top menu.
2) Select the certificate design you want to add the Button for.
3) Create a space for the button in the correct part of the email and then type or paste the link you want to insert.
4) Highlight the link, head to the menu and click the format button. Scroll down and select 'Call to Action'
5) You will see the link is now been wrapped in a button.
6) Click on the button and select edit. Then input the call to action you want written within the button in the text section and hit save.
7) Now just move the button into position and once you're happy save the design template and you're button is ready to use!