To manually upload follow these steps:
1. Select ‘Groups’ from the top menu
2. Select the group that you want to issue for
3. Click on the ‘Create Credentials’ tab in the groups menu.
4. Here you will see there is a form that you can fill in to create a credential. The minimum data you need to enter to complete the form is:
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Email
- Issue Date
You will also see data points for any other standard or custom attributes that you added to your credential in the design stage.
5. Next, go ahead and fill in the form to add your first credential recipient’s data. If you want to add more than one recipient just click the ‘Add Another Recipient’ button and fill in as many as you need. Once you’re done, hit ‘Create Credentials’. Don’t worry, this won’t publish them, there will be time to review everything and make amendments before they are sent out.
6. Once the credentials have been created click on the ‘Review Unpublished Credentials’ button. Here you can see all the credentials you just created. To see a preview of how one looks, click on its unique credential ID in the ID column.
In the credential preview you can amend any of the information that you added. So you can easily change the name, email or date if there are any mistakes. When you've finished making any amendments click on the group name above to go back to the credential view.
7. Once you are happy with the credentials, it’s time to publish them! To do this, select the tick box next to the credentials or tick the box at the top to select all and then click ‘Publish’ and finally click ‘Confirm’. This will then send all recipients an email giving them access to the Live credential.
And that’s it! You’ve issued your first batch of Accredible credentials. Congrats!