You received your credential and you cannot see the menu items listed on the lefthand side of your certificate. This is due to the security settings that your course provider has set for all credential recipients. In order to access these menu items, you must be signed in to your credential.
When you first open your certificate email, you will automatically be signed into the credential and you will have access to all the recipient menu items on the lefthand side of your credential.
The second and following times you access your certificate, you will be no longer see these menu items and instead be prompted to sign in to see them.
You do not need to create an Accredible account to access these items. Instead follow the next steps to set up a password and be able to access the recipient menu items:
1. Select the "Sign in to access disabled or private options" link on the top lefthand corner of your credential.
2. Use the email address which your credential was delivered to and select "forgot password" option to set up a login.
3. Then, a recovery email will be sent to your email address to set up your password.
4. Select the link "Reset my Password" in the email sent to create a password.
5. After you create a password, you will be prompted to sign in with your new login details.
Now, you will be able to access your credential and all menu items at any time with your new login details!
*Keep in mind the menu items vary upon course providers' choice of recipient experience.