After purchasing the Recipient Verification Directory you will need to setup how you would like it to appear and function, then switch it on!
Verification Directory General Settings
- Whether or not the directory is live, using the 'Enable Recipient Directory?' function
- The organisation URL that your directory links back to
- The language your directory appears in
- Whether or not header branding appears on the directory
- The title and intro for the directory
Directory Search and Verification Behaviour
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard, and clicking 'Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click on 'Recipient Directory', followed by 'Search/Verification Settings' from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Which fields should be visible, searchable or hidden in your directory (This is useful if certain pieces of information are not allowed to be visible for GDPR reasons).
- Determine the search behaviour to either show or hide results.
- Exclude certain groups from appearing in the directory using the 'Blacklist' field.
- Use a custom link to point the 'verify qualifications' button on the course listing page to your embedded directory, instead of the default URL.
Important Note: Make sure to click 'Save' after making any adjustments to the General Settings or Search/Verification Settings.
Embed the Verification Directory in to Your Web Page
If you'd like to embed your verification directory into your own website, find out with our help article here: Embed the Verification Directory
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.