To make sure that you get seen on your Issuer's employment directory, it's important to make sure your profile is filled out and active.
Toggle on the Profile visibility option to add or remove your profile to your Issuer's employment directory.
- Change the display name for your directory profile
- Upload a photo or avatar image that will be displayed along with your information
- Provide your LinkedIn profile URL, and your Twitter handle to help direct prospective employers or stakeholders to your social media pages.
- Provide your location to inform prospective employers or stakeholders of where you are in the world.
- Include a short biography for yourself to present along with your credentials. What are you looking for in your next opportunity? What are you interested in pursuing? Get creative!
- Select your current availability to indicate to stakeholders what kind of opportunities you are currently looking for Full-time, Part-time, or contract.
Add work experience items to your profile to present your career journey so far.
Are You a Member of Multiple Directories?
If you have credentials from two different issuers, both of which provide access to their employment directory, be sure to set up your profile for both directories. You can switch between available directories from the left-hand sidebar menu.