- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
Information for Everyone
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Do I Verifying a Digital Badge?
It's easy to check if a Digital Badge from Accredible is genuine.
The Accredible Verification Tool
You can verify the information contained in an Accredible Open Badge using Accredible's verification tool. You will need to have the Digital Badge you are checking saved as a file on your computer first.
Click here to go to our online Verification Tool.
- Select the 'Open Badge' option of the tool.
- Click 'Select Image'.
- Find the Open Badge image file on your computer, select the file and confirm the upload.
- Once the file is selected the tool will automatically run and show you the results.
Here's an example of a successful verification:
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.