The Recipient Verification Directory is a searchable list of all the credentials issued by you.
The Benefits of the Recipient Verification Directory
The verification directory adds three enormous benefits to your Accredible account:
- It provides an easy way for third parties to check whether an individual has a valid certification from your organization - ensuring credibility of your credential holders.
- It gives a way for employers or clients to search and locate your qualified individuals.
- The directory showcases your alumni and the size of your certification program.
Give your credentials a public space so anyone can search through all the certificates and badges issued by your organisation.
Embed the Verification Directory
Put your qualified recipients front and centre of your website to ensure they get seen by the right people. The Recipient Verification Directory can be embedded into another webpage, including your main domain. By having you qualified individuals visible on your website it incentivises your others to become qualified with you as well.
For instructions on how to embed the directory, check out our article here: How Do I Embed my Recipient Verification Directory?
You can customise your Verification Directory to match your branding and needs. Settings include:
- A branded header including logo, title and intro
- Links back to a web page of your choosing
- Adjustable search behaviour
- The ability to hide, show and search by different criteria, such as recipient names, course name and credential ID, as well as custom attributes.
How to Get the Verification Directory
The Recipient Verification Directory is a premium feature that can be purchased from the 'Upgrade your Account' page on your Accredible Dashboard.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.