Below are details regarding Accredible's Cancellation and Refund Policies.
Accredible's Cancellation of Annual Subscription Policy
Ending your subscription won't deactivate your account or your recipient's credentials.
Cancelling at Your Subscription Renewal Date
The renewal date for you current subscription can be found on the contracts page of your account: Contracts Page
If you would like to cancel the renewal of your subscription or increase your plan size, you can do so by contacting email@example.com within 21 days of your renewal date.
Cancellation Requests within 30 Days of Purchase
- Within 30 days of purchase
- Without having used any of your credit allowance
Cancellation Requests After 30 Days of Purchase or After Use of Credit Allowance
Cancellation of annual subscriptions after 30 days of purchase are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, however:
- We do not, under any circumstances, provide early cancellation of subscriptions for accounts that have used most if not all of their credit allowance.
- We do not provide early cancellation of add-on features
Accredible's Refund Policy
Accredible abides by the following policy regarding refunds:
- We do not offer refunds for annual subscriptions after 30 days following the first payment.
- We do not offer refunds for any annual subscriptions that are cancelled mid-term.
- We do not offer refunds after the the renewal date of a subscription has passed. Twenty-one days before an annual subscription renews, we'll send an email to let you know. If you don’t want your subscription to renew or if you would like to upgrade to the next tier, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do offer a refund if there has been a genuine billing error that can be verified by our Customer Support team.
To speak to a member of our Customer Support team regarding your subscription, please reach out to us at email@example.com.