If you have a badge design that you would like to publish to students, either on its own or alongside a certificate, here's how you can do that.
- Click on 'Groups' at the top of your Accredible Dashboard.
- Find the group you would like to add the badge to and click 'Group Settings.'
- On the 'Credential Information' page, under the 'Appearance' section of this page, click on the badge box.
- In the Designs menu that appears, select the badge design you want to use or click the plus button to go to the Badge Designer to create a new design.
- The selected badge design will now appear in your group settings.
- Click save at the bottom of the group settings page. Your group is now ready to publish badge credentials.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.