Call to Action buttons in emails to your recipients can be beneficial for your business.
Important Note: You can add as many Call to Action (CTA) buttons to the body email as you like. Although we would recommend using CTA buttons in moderation though, as the more buttons there are the less they to be clicked.
How to Add a CTA Button to an Email Template
You can wrap links and certain attributes into your CTA buttons.
- Click on 'Emails' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Click on 'Email Templates' in the lefthand sidebar menu.
- Select the email template you want to add the CTA button to.
- Create a space for the button in the correct part of the email and then type or paste the link you want to insert.
- Highlight the link, head to the editor toolbar and click the 'Call to Action' button.
- You will see the link is now been wrapped in a button.
- Click on the button, then click 'edit' when the option appears.
- In the pop-up window that appears you can edit the text that appears on the button and the link that the button navigates to.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.