If you would like to add a new Administrator to your account, follow the instructions below.
What is an Administrator?
An administrator is a user that will have access to everything on your Accredible account. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Update your Organization Settings
- Access Billing
- Create, edit and delete other Administrators
If you also have Departments enabled they can also:
- Create, edit and delete Departments
- Have full access to all Departments, their Groups, Designs and Credentials
Make sure you are happy with an individual having access to all of the above permissions before you add them as an administrator.
Adding a New Administrator
- Click on your name in the right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard, a drop-down menu will appear. Select 'Administrators' from the menu.
- At the top right-hand corner of the 'Manage Administrators' page, click on the 'Add Administrator' button.
- Fill in your new administrator's name and email address, then click the 'Save' button.
- A verification email will be sent to your new administrator. They will then need to follow the prompts in this email to setup their log in details for the Accredible account.
- Your new Admin can now operate on your Accredible account with all the same permissions as you.
Important Note: If the person you are trying to add already has an Accredible account with the email address you are trying to use, you will see the following warning message:
If this occurs it is likely that this person has a free trial account with Accredible. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have the free trial account deleted so that you can add your new admin.
If you need to remove someone as an administrator, go to the Manage Administrators page and use the 'Delete' button by the side of that particular person. This will remove them from your Accredible account.
Do you want to have someone working with you on your account, but don't want them to have the same level of access as you? Check out our article on Team Members!
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.