Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Spotlight Directory
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Integrate with Accredible
Earn More Credentials
Partner Customer Support
Can I Allow Duplicate Credentials In A Group?
By default, Accredible prevents duplicate credentials from being created in a Group where the recipient email is the same as an existing credential.
If you require the issuing of the same credential to the same recipient multiple times follow these steps:
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Find the group you want to allow duplicates in and click 'Groups Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click 'General Settings'.
- Find the option called 'Allow Duplicates' and check the box.
- Click 'Save.'
Remember: The system detects duplicates by email address, not by name.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once duplicate credentials have been created within a group you will be unable to disable the "Allow Duplicates" setting unless they are deleted.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com