- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
Information for Everyone
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
Can I Allow Duplicate Credentials In A Group?
Normally it is not a good idea to allow one person to receive the same certificate multiple times, except in special circumstances.
By default, Accredible prevents duplicate credentials being created in a Group where the recipient email is the same as an existing credential.
If your business requires the issuing of the same credential to the same recipient multiple times:
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Find the group you want to allow duplicates in and click 'Groups Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click 'General Settings'.
- Find the option called 'Allow Duplicates' and check the box.
- Click 'Save'.
Remember: The system detects duplicates by email address, not by name.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.