As well as emailing the link to your recipients' credential views, you can also attach a PDF version of the certificate to that email
Important Things to Know Beforehand
- PDFs can only be created and sent for groups with a Certificate Design. If the group only uses a badge then nothing will be attached to the email.
- Sending a PDF copy of a digital credential may deter your recipients from viewing the credential and interacting with other options like adding it to their LinkedIn profiles. This setting is only recommended if you think that your recipients will have difficulty navigating to and using their digital credential.
- Our system does not allow you to send just the PDF without the credential link. It is important that you give recipients access to their credential view so that they get the full benefits of their digital credential.
Attaching a PDF Version to Emails
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Navigate to the group that you would like to attach PDFs to and click on 'Group Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click on 'General Settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Emails - PDF' section and check the box marked 'Attach a certificate PDF to delivery email'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
Any new certificates you issue from this group will now have a PDF version of the credential attached to it.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.