If you do not want your recipients to receive emails from Accredible's system you can turn off email notifications.
You may want to disable email notifications if:
- You have an integration with another platform that already sends emails to recipients.
- You feel that your recipients don't need reminding about their credential (even if they ignore the link to the credential view in their emails).
Important Things to Know Beforehand
If you publish new credentials from a group that has the email notifications turned off, the initial email with a recipient's link to their credential will not be sent. They will be unaware that their credential has been published and will not have access to said credential.
It will be up to you as the issuer to deliver the credential link to your students via another method or platform.
How to Turn Off Email Notifications
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Navigate to the group that you would like to turn email notifications off for and click on 'Group Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click on 'General Settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Emails - On/Off' and uncheck the box called ' Send email notifications for this group'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and save.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.