If you have a group that you no longer need or created in error, here is how to remove it.
Before Deleting a Group
- In order to delete a group, you will need to have account permission to edit your organization’s groups.
- Your group needs to be empty of credentials before it can be deleted. You will either need to move any existing credentials to a different group or delete them first. If you delete the credentials you are essentially revoking the credentials for those recipients whose credentials are already published and sent.
How to Delete a Group
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Navigate to the group that you would like to delete.
- Click the 'Delete Group' option.
4. A message will pop up confirming that you want to delete the group.
If you have not deleted/moved all of the credentials in this group you will see a warning message saying that the group cannot be deleted until these have been removed.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.