Accredible currently supports 19 languages on our system to change the content of the credential view and emails to.
Current Supported Languages
Arabic (General) عربى
Norwegian (Norsk Bokmål)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
Change the Language Content of Outbound Emails
If you are using the default email templates that are set to the 'Dynamic' language feature, you can dictate exactly which language is used for emails sent out from a specific group:
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Find the group you want to change the email language of and click 'Groups Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click 'General Settings'.
- Under the section 'Language - Emails,' select the language you would like outbound emails from this group to appear in.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the settings page.
Important Note: If your email templates are set to a specific language, this will override the language setting that if applied under 'General Settings'
Change the Language Content of Credential Views
At the moment, the 'Language - Credential' setting is fixed as automatic. This means that the credential view of your credentials will interact with the internet browser settings of the person viewing the credential.
If the viewer's primary language is set to Spanish on their browser, the credential view will automatically change to Spanish.
This will only work if the viewer's primary language on their browser is set to one of the languages that Accredible supports. If not, then the credential view will appear in English by default.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.