Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Spotlight Directory
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Integrate with Accredible
Earn More Credentials
How Can I Check My Subscription/Contract?
If you need to check on your subscription/contract dates, you can do so by following these steps.
How to View Subscription Contracts
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard and clicking 'Billing.'
- In the top right-hand corner of the billing page, click 'View Contracts.'
- You will then see a list of all the previous subscriptions you have with us.
- Your current subscription will show as 'Active.'
- Any old subscriptions will appear as 'Cancelled.'
Important Note: If you have a free trial account with Accredible, this will still appear as a subscription, but the charge will be $0.00.
- Click on the 'View' button of any subscription to see the details on that contract, including term dates, the cost breakdown.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.