Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Spotlight Directory
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Integrate with Accredible
Earn More Credentials
How Can I Contact My Issuer?
Sometimes you need to speak directly to the organization that issued your credential. You can do this straight from your Credential View.
How to Contact Your Issuer
- Navigate to your digital credential.
- Click on the 'More' button under the credential window.
- In the pop-up menu, click on 'Contact Issuer.'
- An email window will appear with the correct contact email address already filled in, complete the message you want to send to your issuer, and hit 'Send.'
Related Article: When to Contact Your Issuer
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.