The valuable part of your digital certificate is the unique, verifiable URL. However, it's also nice to have a hard copy of your credential. Here we show you how to download and print your certificate.
Download a PDF Version of your Certificate
- Navigate to the certificate that you would like to download.
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the 'PDF' button. If you can't see the 'PDF' button, your issuer may have made this option private. Here is our article on how to Access Hidden Options.
- A PDF version of your credential will appear. Save this on to your computer.
Download and Print the Certificate
To print your certificate, you need to download a PDF copy first:
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the 'PDF' button.
- A PDF copy of your certificate will open in a new browser window. Click on the download icon at the top of your PDF window.
- Open the PDF version of your certificate now downloaded to your computer. Go to 'File' at the top of your screen, then click on 'Print.'
- Follow the printing instructions of your computer.
On modern-day browsers, you can seamlessly view and print your certificate without leaving your browser.
Related Article: Do You Post a Hardcopy of the Certificate?
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you wish to inform us about any improvement that you think could be done on this page, you can send us an email to email@example.com.