- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
Information for Everyone
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Can I Edit an Existing Credential Design?
Sometimes a credential design may need need to be updated slightly, or tweaked to make it perfect. Here is how to update any existing credential designs.
Edit an Existing Credential Design
- Click on 'Designs' at the top of your Accredible Dashboard. You will then see in the Designs overview all of your credential designs that you currently have.
- Hover your mouse over the design you would like to edit and two icons will appear; a pencil and a garbage can. Click on the pencil icon to edit this design.
- The Designer Tool will open for you to make the desired changes.
- Remember to click 'Save and Close' in order to set any changes you have made to the design.
Important: Changes will be applied to all existing credentials that use the design that you are updating.