Want to make sure your credentials get pride of place on Recommendations? Make them Featured!
This feature is available on our Connect and Growth Plans.
What are Featured Groups?
Recommendations allows you to display your credentials to other recipients in the Accredible Learner Network in order to increase your brand exposure to individuals that have earned credentials from other Accredible Issuers.
Featured Groups sit at the top of Recommendations placements, such as:
- On recipients' Credential Views
- On the new Suggested Credentials page on credential.net
- On CourseFinder
Featured Groups increases the visibility of specific groups, making them easier to find for individuals who are looking to take earn your credentials.
Make Credentials Featured on Recommendations
- At the top of your Accredible account, click Groups
- Navigate to a group that you would like to make Featured
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, select Info and Appearance
- From the credential information, note down the Identifier for the group
- Repeats steps 2-4 for all groups that you would like to make featured.
- Navigate to the Market My Courses page of your Accredible account.
- Under the Include my courses in Recommendations section, you will see the Featured Groups option.
- Click Set up Featured Courses
- You will be redirected to our Featured Groups form, here you will need to provide:
- An email address that we can use to contact you to confirm that your groups have been promoted to 'Featured'.
- The account number for the department that you are currently using. This is the ID number that appears in the drop-down menu under your name in the top right-hand corner of your Accredible account.
- The list of your Group Identifiers that you noted down in steps 1-5
- Once you have submitted the form, we will process this list for you and reply to you at the provided email address to let you know when this has been implemented.
You will be able to see a breakdown of which impressions and click-throughs are featured and which are general in your Recommendations Insights Dashboard.
Featured Groups FAQ
What happens if I need to update my Featured Groups?
Need to change which groups are featured, or turn them off altogether? No problem! Just fill out the Set up Featured Courses form and we will make any updated to your Featured Groups that you require.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.