Add your organization's social media information to improve engagement and more.
Adding Social Media Information
Add your social media information to your Accredible account. Your recipients' credential view will then display this information to drive traffic to your social media pages. You can even customize the messages and content that is sent when a recipient shares their credential online.
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard and clicking 'Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on 'Social Media/Sharing.'
Fill in the fields using the relevant information for you your social media pages. Customize the messages that accompany your recipients' credentials when they are shared and adjust how search results for your credentials appear in web searches.
Social Media and SEO Settings
One-Click Sharing to LinkedIn - LinkedIn Org. ID
To enable one-click sharing to LinkedIn for your recipients, you must:
- Enter your LinkedIn Org ID. For more information on how to find your LinkedIn Org ID, click here.
- Have your LinkedIn Credential Definition set to 'Company/Association.'
Important: One-Click Sharing does not currently work for groups that are set to 'University/ School' at LinkedIn Credential Definition
This is your business's Twitter handle that will automatically appear at the end of your Custom Tweet Message. This will also appear on your Issuer Page.
Custom Tweet Message
When your recipients share their credentials to Twitter, you can determine the default message that appears for their post. The recipient will have the option to change this if they wish.
Facebook and LinkedIn URL
A link to your company's Facebook and LinkedIn pages will appear on your issuer page, along with your Twitter username.
SEO - Page Title
The page title entered here will appear:
- As the result title for search engine results
- Like the page title on the browser tab for your recipient's credential views
- As the title for social media posts.
SEO - Page Description
The page description will be displayed in web searches:
Social Media Widgets
There are widgets for popular social media platforms on your recipients' credential view to make sharing credentials to their personal profiles easy. You can choose whether or not to have these widgets visible, only visible when signed into their credential or disabled completely. We recommend keeping this public.
- Go to the Main Menu by click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard, click 'Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on 'Recipient View Options'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the social media widget controls.
LinkedIn Credential Definition
When creating a group, you should tell our system whether you are a Company or Association or whether you are a School or University. This is because when recipients share their credentials to LinkedIn, this will determine how and where the credential is presented.
Credentials issued as a school or university will need to provide further information to share with LinkedIn correctly.
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Find a group and click 'Groups Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click 'General Settings'.
- At the bottom of the page, under 'LinkedIn Certification,' select whether your business is a Company/Association or a University/ School.
- If you are a university or school, you will need to include additional data on the spreadsheet you upload when creating credentials for this group, as shown below.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.