Hardcopy certificates used to be harder to verify. Well not anymore!
If you add a QR to your design, any stakeholder wanting to check the validity of the hardcopy certificate can scan the QR and be taken straight to the digital version.
Add a QR Code to a Certificate
- Click on 'Designs' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard
- Select the certificate design you wish to add a QR Code to, and this will open the Certificate Designer
- Click on the QR tab in the left-hand sidebar menu of the Designer
- Click the Add QR Code button to drop in a generic QR Code image
- Drag and drop the QR Code to where ever you would like it to sit on your design, and you can even resize and change the color to better match your branding
- Click save on your certificate design.
When the certificates are published, the generic QR Code image will be replaced with a unique QR Code for each certificate.
If you add a QR code to a certificate design already being used in published credentials, the unique QR code will automatically be added to each credential.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.