As the issuer, you can add evidence to your recipients' credentials during the publishing process.
Using Accredible's API
Evidence can be added easily using our API:
Using a Spreadsheet
You can also add evidence during the spreadsheet publishing process. Note that your evidence will need to be in URL format to be uploaded as evidence.
- Alongside the normal columns that feature on your spreadsheet (student name, student email and Issue Date), add more columns. If you are adding one piece of evidence, add two columns.
- Title the first column of your evidence 'Evidence Description'
- Title the second column of your evidence 'Evidence URL'
- For each recipient, add a description of the evidence you are providing and the URL to this evidence into the relevant columns.
- If you are including more than one piece of evidence, add two columns for each piece and of these can be number accordingly eg. Evidence Description 1, Evidence URL 1, Evidence Description 2, Evidence URL 2, etc.
You can also include Evidence Category, Evidence Insight, Evidence Hidden. Below is a table showing what each field is and what it does on when uploaded to Accredible:
When uploading your spreadsheet you will need to assign your new evidence columns to the correct attributes. More for information on assigning data to attributes check out our article here: Issuing Credential by Spreadsheet
After publishing these credentials the evidence you had provided will appear underneath the credential view.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.