Identify what makes your achievement unique to you. Add evidence items that show how you won your achievement.
What Can I Use as an Evidence Item?There are many types of evidence items you can add to your certificate or badge, a few suggestions would be:
- Assignments and work you've completed
- A video summarising what you've learnt
- Links to projects and work you've been involved with
- References from colleagues
How to Add an Evidence Item
- Navigate to the credential you would like to add evidence to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Credential View. Click the 'Add an Evidence Item' option.
- Use the 'choose file' upload option to upload a document from your computer, orIn the pop-up window that appears, enter the evidence you would like to use:
- If your evidence item is hosted on the internet, such as on a web page as a Youtube video, enter the URL into the 'Or from a link..." section.
- Give your evidence a title in the 'Evidence Description' field.
- Click 'Save' to add your evidence to your credential view.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.