Looking to change the design you are using for a group? This article covers what you need to keep in mind.
Swapping for a Premade Credential Design
If you already have a credential design ready that you want to use instead of the existing design, do the following:
1. Click the delete icon on the existing credential design.
- It is important you delete the old credential design before attempting to add a new one, or you will just end up editing the existing design. Editing an existing design will change the appearance of all credentials using it, not just the credentials in the group you are editing.
2. Click the select icon on the blank credential design.
3. Choose the credential design you now wish to use for the group.
4. This will take you back to the group settings, click 'save'.
- If there is a pre-existing design you want to use for this group, but also need to make a few changes, you must copy the credential design. If you do not copy the design, the changes will be applied to all credentials that use it, not just the credentials in the group you are editing.
Replacing With a New Credential Design
If you have not yet created the credential design you want to swap the existing one for, follow these steps:
- Click the delete icon on the existing credential design.
- Click the select icon on the blank credential design.
- Click the 'New Certificate Design' option.
- Create your design, provide it with a name and click 'Save and Close'.
- This will take you back to the group settings, press 'save'.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.