Looking to change the design you are using for a group? This article covers what you need to keep in mind.
Swapping for a Premade Credential Design
If you already have a credential design ready that you want to use instead of the existing design, do the following:
1. Click the Pencil icon -> Select Certificate.
- It is important you remove the old credential design before attempting to add a new one, or you will just end up editing the existing design. Editing an existing design will change the appearance of all credentials using it, not just the credentials in the group you are editing.
3. Choose the credential design you now wish to use for the group.
4. This will take you back to the group settings, click Save.
- If there is a pre-existing design you want to use for this group, but also need to make a few changes, you must copy the credential design. If you do not copy the design, the changes will be applied to all credentials that use it, not just the credentials in the group you are editing.
Replacing With a New Credential Design
If you have not yet created the credential design you want to swap the existing one for, follow these steps:
- Click the Pencil icon -> Select Certificate.
- Click the New Certificate Design option.
- Create your design, provide it with a name and click Save and Close.
- This will take you back to the group settings. Click Save.
- If you want to add a second page to your certificate, expand the Advanced PDF Download Options field and select 'Upload Additional Page.' This second page will be a static complementary page that recipients can download with their certificate PDF file.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.