- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
Information for Everyone
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Do I Change the Date Format on Certificate Designs?
If you would like to change the format of the dates that appear on your certificate designs, here is how you can achieve that.
Change the Date Format
- Open the certificate design you would like to change the date format for.
- Click on the date attribute you would like to change.
- In the certificate design toolbar the option 'Custom date format' will appear.
- Click on 'Custom date format', then select the format you would like to use from the drop down menu.
- Remember to click 'Save and Close' on your design to apply any changes you've made.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.