This article will explain how to check how many credits are remaining on your Launch Subscription Plan.
This information is relevant for Issuers on a Launch Subscription Plan.
To check how many credits are remaining on your account, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the Accredible dashboard.
- Select "Billing" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the heading "Usage this Year" you will see "You can issue to XXX new recipients this billing year." This indicates the number of credits you have remaining.
- Optional: Increase your plan size by clicking "Upgrade Your Account" and following the prompts.
Still Looking for Answers?
- For information on the credit system, check out this article: How Do Credits Work on My Account?
- For guidance on how to upgrade your account, check out this article: Can I Change my Plan Size?
- If you wish to check what size plan you are on, review this article: How Can I Check My Contract?
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.