Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Do I Copy a Credential Design?
To clone a credential design, you will need to start a fresh design, then use the 'My Designs' tab to choose which existing design you are looking to copy.
Copy and Existing Design
- Click on 'Designs' at the top of your Accredible Dashboard
- Click on the 'Create Certificate Design' or 'Create Badge Design,' depending on the format or the credential you are looking to copy.
- In the Credential Designer, in the left-hand sidebar menu, click 'My Designs'
- In this tab, select a design that you would like to copy. Your new design will then populate with all the same images, text, and attributes as your original design.
- Make any additional edits you require to your new design.
- Name your new design, and click 'Save & Close' when you are finished
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.