To clone a credential design, you will need to start a fresh design, then use the 'My Designs' tab to choose which existing design you are looking to copy.
Copy an Existing Design
- Click on 'Designs' at the top of your Accredible Dashboard
- Click on the 'Create Certificate Design' or 'Create Badge Design,' depending on the format or the credential you are looking to copy.
- In the Credential Designer, in the left-hand sidebar menu, click 'My Designs'
- In this tab, select a design that you would like to copy. Your new design will then populate with all the same images, text, and attributes as your original design.
- Make any additional edits you require to your new design.
- Name your new design, and click 'Save & Close' when you are finished
If you are looking for a design with a particular name, try switching from the 'grid view' to the 'detail view' so this detail is visible below the design.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.