What is a Collection?
Collections allows an issuer to add Groups together in order to easily filter, assign team members, and view insights for specific Groups.
How Do I Create a Collection?
- Click Groups at the top of your dashboard.
- On the top right of the page select Manage.
- In the drop down choose Collections.
This will bring up the Collections page:
You will then click the Create Collections button at the top. A pop up will appear to fill out your Collections information. The Collection Name must be unique and you will need to chose if the Collection will be visible publicly or internally.
Note: Public Collections are only available on our Connect and Growth Plans.
Once complete select Create.
As soon as your collection is saved, you can:
- Add Groups to the Collection directly through the Group's General Settings.
- Groups can then be filtered by Collection on the Groups Page, Credentials List page, and within the Analytics.
- You will also be able to assign Team Members access to specific Collections.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.