If you need to change any of the information that appears on a credential, here is how to go about making any edits.
Locate the Credential
- Go to 'Credentials' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard
- Using the 'Search' field in the left-hand sidebar menu, you can search by:
- Recipient Name
- Email Address
- Credential ID
- Click on the Credential ID or the '...' button at the end of the credential entry and click 'edit credential.'
Edit the Credential
You will be taken to the credential information page for this specific credential. From here, you can edit any of the information used to populate any of the attributes used on this credential.
Editing credential information is useful when you need to:
- Update the recipient's name or email address
- Change the credential issue or expiry date
- Alter any information included in custom attributes
Remember to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page to enable any changes.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.