If you want to alter the appearance and branding of the emails that are sent from Accredible, you can so by following these steps.
Important Note: The email appearance is not the same as the content of the emails. To edit the content of the emails you can check out our article here: How Do I Manage Email Templates?
Locate Email Branding / Appearance Settings
- Open the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible dashboard, then click 'Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click, under 'Brand Customisation', click 'Email Branding/Appearance.
Edit Email Branding / Appearance
Using the lefthand sidebar tools you can edit a wide variety of aspects regarding email appearance, the preview of which will appear on the righthand editor window.
- The layout of the text in the email appearance window is not representative of where the text will appear in our actual emails. This is just a demonstration of each kind of text format. For more information on how to change the actual content of your emails, check out our article: How Do I Manage Email Templates?
- There are currently only 6 fonts available for email appearance and branding. For information on why this is, check out our article: Which Fonts Can I Use for Recipient Emails?
- The appearance you choose here will be applied to all emails sent from Accredible, regardless of email template or group.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.