If you want to alter the appearance and branding of the emails that are sent from Accredible, you can so by following these steps.
Important Note: The email appearance is not the same as the content of the emails. To edit the content of the emails, you can check out our article here: How Do I Manage Email Templates?
Locate Email Branding / Appearance Settings
- Click on 'Emails' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Click on 'Email Appearance' in the lefthand sidebar menu.
Edit Email Branding / Appearance
Using the lefthand sidebar tools, you can edit a wide variety of aspects regarding email appearance, the preview of which will appear on the righthand editor window.
- The layout of the text in the email appearance window is not representative of where the text will appear in our actual emails. This is just a demonstration of each kind of text format. For more information on how to change the actual content of your emails, check out our article: How Do I Manage Email Templates?
- There are currently only 6 fonts available for email appearance and branding. For information on why this is, check out our article: Which Fonts Can I Use for Recipient Emails?
- The appearance you choose here will be applied to all emails sent from Accredible, regardless of email template or group.
Uploading an Image for the Outer Header
Including an image for the outer header will enhance your email branding even further. We recommend using an image that is no greater than 1,000 pixels wide. Additionally, you can readjust the size of the image by clicking on the element and dragging the box at the bottom-right corner.
Issuers who customize their email branding get 50% better engagement
On average, Accredible issuers who customize their email appearance and content get more recipients opening their credentials from the link we email them, and 50% better engagement and sharing rates after the recipient opens their credential!
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.