If you have Recommendations enabled for your recipients to see, there may be some other businesses that you don't want to be featured there. Here's how to make sure they don't appear to your credential holders
Enable Competitive Exclusions
- Navigate to the Market My Courses page of your Accredible account.
- Under the Show Recommendations to my Recipients section, you will see the Competitive Exclusions option.
- Click Set up Competitive Exclusions
- You will be redirected to our Competitive Exclusions form, here you will need to provide:
- An email address that we can use to contact you to confirm that competitive exclusions have been applied.
- The account number for the department that you would like to competitive exclusions to apply to. This is the ID number that appears in the drop-down menu under your name in the top right-hand corner of your Accredible account.
- The list of your competitors that you would like to hide from your recipients' Recommendations.
- Once you have submitted the form, we will process this list for you and reply to you at the provided email address to let you know when this has been implemented.
Competitive Exclusions FAQ
Can I see a list of all Accredible customers so I can work out whom to exclude?
We will not be providing a full list of customers to anyone looking to implement Competitive Exclusions. By providing us with a list of your competitors our team will exclude all those that appear in our customer base, and let you know that the exclusions have been applied. We will not confirm which competitors on your list are our active customers.
What happens if I need to update my Competitive Exclusions?
If you ever need to add new competitors to your exclusions list, all you need to do is fill out the form in your Accredible account again, and we will update your exclusions list on our side for you.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.