When setting up integration with Accredible, you will need the API key. Here is how to find yours on your Accredible Dashboard
Find the API Key for Your Integration
- Select 'Integrations' from the menu at the top of your ACMS dashboard.
- Input the integration you are searching for into the 'Search for integrations' search bar.
- Click on 'View Details' on your desired Item.
- Your API Key/Consumer Key/Shared Secret will be visible on the right-hand side of the page.
Connect to Accredible Using Our Built-in API
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard, and click 'Settings.'
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on 'General Settings.'
- Choose 'Manage API Keys'
From the API Management section, you will be able to access and create new API keys to integrate and connect. Click on 'Manage API Keys' to access this option.
To view our API documentation, you can view it here: Accredible Credential API.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.