- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
Information for Everyone
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Do I Find My Integration API/Consumer Key?
When setting up an integrations with Accredible you will need the API key. Here is how to find yours on your Accredible Dashboard
Find the API Key for Your Integration
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard, and click 'Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click on 'API & Integrations'.
- Identify the integration you are looking to setup and click the 'Expand' button.
- Your API key for that integration will appear.
- Copy the API Key and use it to setup your integration.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.