To fully enable the one-click LinkedIn add-to-profile feature for your recipients, you will need to include your LinkedIn Org ID in your Accredible account.
Accredible supports recipients adding their certification to their profile with one click. In order to reliably link your LinkedIn company page to their certification, giving you business the best exposure, you need to provide your LinkedIn organization's ID.
What Does the LinkedIn Org ID Do?
Without your LinkedIn Org ID:
- The One-Click share to profile button on your recipients' credential views will not work
- The certification added to your recipients' LinkedIn profiles won't have your logo or link to your company page:
Where Do I Find My LinkedIn Org ID?
- Log in to LinkedIn as the admin for your business' Organisation Page
- Check the URL used when you are logged in as the admin
- Your LinkedIn Org ID will be the seven-digit number in the URL
In this example, Accredible's LinkedIn Org ID is shown:
Where Do I Enter the LinkedIn Org ID in Accredible?
For more information on where to add your LinkedIn Org ID in order to enable One-Click sharing, click here.