If you have a Salesforce account, here is how to set up an integration with Accredible in order to automatically create credentials using Salesforce triggers.
What Does the Integration Do?
Our integration will allow you to:
- Set up scheduled issuance using our Scheduled Issuance Template.
- Specify which triggers to use for issuance.
Map any Salesforce record fields into the appropriate Accredible attributes:
To set up the Salesforce integration, you need to have:
- A Salesforce admin account.
- An Accredible account with access to API & Integrations.
Important Note: The email address of your Salesforce account must match the email address of your Accredible account.
Setting Up the Integration
- Navigate to the Install Accredible Integration page on Salesforce and select Install for Admins Only.
- Click Install.
- Approve Accredible's Access to Salesforce by checking the "Yes, grant access to these third-party sites" and clicking Continue.
- Navigate to the Salesforce Integration page on your Accredible account.
- Copy the API on the right-hand side of the page.
- Under the Setup tab of your Salesforce instance, search for "Custom Metadata Types" and select this option from the results.
- In the All Customer Metadata Types panel, click Manage Records.
- In the Accredible Settings panel, click Edit.
- In the API Key field, paste the API Key that you copied from your Accredible account and select the appropriate server for your account. Unless you have specifically set up an EU Accredible account with us, your server will be the US server.
- Click Save.
Your integration between Salesforce and Accredible is now established, but now we need to configure your Salesforce account to actually issue credentials. For the next steps, here is our article How to Set Up Scheduled Issuing on Salesforce.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.