Here is our guide to getting your integration up and running.
This Blackboard LTI plugin allows you to issue credentials to students in your course grade book directly from Blackboard.
LTI Plugin Configuration
- Go to “System Admin” and click “LTI Tool Providers"
- Click “Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool"
- Copy our client ID (application ID) on the integration detail page.
- Paste our client ID (application ID) and submit the form.
- Copy our API Key on the integration detail page.
- Enter “api_key=[YOUR_API_KEY]“ in Tool Provider Custom Parameters and click the submit button.
- On your Administrator Panel, click “REST API Integrations”. *Requires admin level role in Blackboard
- Select "End User Access" = Yes and submit the form.
- Go to the Content page of a course. Find Accredible from the “Build Content“ options and click it.
- Enter a content name and hit the save button. The Accredible content will be added to the course page.
- Click the Accredible content in the course. Authorize requested OAuth permissions for Accredible integration.
LTI Plugin Launch and Issuing Credentials
Important: Auto issuance triggers are currently unavailable for this plugin due to complexity.
- Select a group from Accredible to issue to, then select the column from the grade book that you wish to use in your credential.
- Click View Students List then select students to issue to.
- Click Issue once students are selected then click Issue Credential.
- Edit the credential group in Accredible that you wish to issue to then click Save.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.