If your issuer has provided a transcript letter along with your credential, here is how to access and print it.
- If your issuer has not provided a transcript letter, the Transcript Letter feature will not appear on your Credential View.
- Transcript letters are commonly hidden from public view, so you will need to sign in to your credential to view it. Here is our article on how to do this: Access Hidden Options.
Accessing Your Transcript Letter
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the '...' button to see more features.
- From the pop-up menu, select 'Transcript Letter.'
- A separate window will open and display the transcript letter from your issuer.
Printing Your Transcript Letter
To print out a copy of your transcript letter, you will need to use the export and print functions built into your browser, or use a keyboard shortcut:
- Windows & Linux: Ctrl + p
- Mac: ⌘ + p
This will open the print function page, where you will be able to choose between "Save as PDF" and printing to a device.