Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
How Do I View My Transcript Letter?
If your issuer has provided a transcript letter along with your credential, here is how to access and view it.
Important Note: If your issuer has not provided a transcript letter, the Transcript Letter feature will not appear on your Credential View.
Accessing Your Transcript Letter
Transcript letters are commonly hidden from public view, so you will need to sign in to your credential to view it. Here is our article on how to do this: Access Hidden Options.
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the '...' button to see more features.
- From the pop-up menu, select 'Transcript Letter.'
- A separate window will open and display the transcript letter from your issuer.