Issuing digital credentials through Accredible can be a powerful tool that allows you increase the market value of your brand.
There are two concrete ways that you can use to increase the marketing value that you get from Accredible:
- Get more credential views.
- Get more clickthroughs to your website (or websites, if you have a page for every course).
Trying to get more views of credentials you've issued will help increase awareness of your brand and certification offerings. More views also means more potential for clickthroughs to your website, however, there are some specific things you can do to encourage traffic to your website.
Getting More Click-throughs
Clickthroughs are a very valuable resource that Accredible credentials can help generate for you.
When a credential viewer is interested in you, or the credentials you offer, they will click-through to your website to find out more about your course, exam or training program. Increasing the traffic to your site from credentials you've issued means you need to make it easy for a viewer to get the information they're interested in.
- Make sure you have a dedicated page on your website for every credential group you issue for, and link each page to the relevant group using 'Group Settings'. This will allow anyone viewing your credentials to click-through to the page with more information on that course.
- Fill out as much information as you can on the 'Group Settings'. Giving more information about your credential in the description will help viewers see the value in the credential and prompt them to click-through for more information.
If your description is accurate and enticing, credential viewers can clickthrough to find more information on your website.
- Increase the number of people clicking through to your website, by increasing the number of impressions.
An impression is a view of a credential you've issued. In order to get more impressions you generally want your recipients to share their credential to their networks, so people they know that might be interested in receiving your credential will be exposed to it.
You can make it more likely your recipients will share their credential by:
- Having an attractive, branded credential. If your certificate or badge look great, it will be more likely to be shared.
- Encouraging your recipients to share their credential during your certification process.
- Customizing the email templates they will receive from Accredible to figure out which subject lines and messaging speak to your recipients.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.