Manually uploading credentials is the best way to go if you're creating and publishing a small number of credentials.
Starting the Process
You can start uploading credentials by either:
- Going to 'Groups' at the top of the Dashboard, and then select 'Create Credentials' on the group you wish to issue from.
- Going to 'Credentials' at the top of the Dashboard, click on 'Create Credentials' at the top right-hand corner of the Credentials Overview. A pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to create credentials for a Single Group or for Multiple Groups. You will then select which group or groups you would like to issue from.
No matter which way you choose to start the process, you will land here, at the start of the 'Create Credentials' process:
Creating Credentials Manually
1. At the top right-hand corner of the 'Create Credentials' page, click the 'Create Credentials via Form' button.
2. Next page will show you fields corresponding to the attributes used in the certificate design. You will only see the Recipient Name, Recipient Email and Issue Date by default.
These three fields are for the essential information required to create and publish a credential. If you have additional attributes on your certificate design, click on 'Show All Attributes' to see these fields as well.
3. Fill in the form to add your first credential recipient’s data. If you want to add more than one recipient, just click the ‘Add Another Recipient’ button and fill in as many as you need. Once you’re done, click ‘Create Credentials.’ Don’t worry, this won’t publish them; there will be time to review everything and make amendments before they are sent out.
4. Once the credentials have been created, click on the ‘Review Unpublished Credentials’ button. Here you can see all the credentials you just created. To see a preview of how one looks, click on its unique credential ID in the ID column.
In the credential preview, you can amend any of the information that you added so you can easily change the name, email, or date if there are any mistakes. When you've finished making any amendments click on the group name above to go back to the credential view.
5. Once you are happy with the credentials, it’s time to publish them! To do this, select the tick box next to the credentials or tick the box at the top to select all and then click ‘Publish’ and finally click ‘Confirm.’ This will then send all recipients an email giving them access to their own personal live credential view.
You’ve issued your first batch of Accredible credentials. Congratulations!
Issuing Large Numbers of Credentials at a Time
If you are issuing more than just a few credentials, you can use the Upload Spreadsheet method to bulk input students' data. This will allow you to create large batches of credentials in a few easy clicks. Click here to find out how.
Digital credentials have the power to tell you more about how your recipients are interacting and using the achievements you issue to them. This can be a huge boon for your business! Find out what you can learn from the Analytics Overview.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.