You can start the process by either
No matter which way you choose to start the process you will land here, at the start of the 'Create Credentials' process:
1. Make sure that you have your XLS or CSV file with all your students' data in it ready to go. If you have a number of attributes on your certificate design make sure that all the relevant information for those attributes appears on your spreadsheet, each with their own column. If you need a template for your spreadsheet you can click the 'Download Spreadsheet Template' button at the top right-hand corner of the 'Create Credentials' page.
2. On the 'Create Credentials' page, click on the green button called 'Upload Spreadsheet', you will then be asked to select the relevant file from your computer.
3. The Accredible system will then analyze and validate your spreadsheet, looking for all the available data fields it can use.
4. Once the spreadsheet has been validated you will need to assign the columns to the correct attributes if the system couldn't recognize them outright. If there is a column that our system has identified that you don't want to use on your credentials you will need to click 'Skip'. Once you have assigned or skipped all of the columns, click on the 'Next' button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
5. Choose whether you would like to review these credentials or publish them immediately. If this is your first spreadsheet upload we recommend only checking the box next to “I would like to create # new credentials” and then clicking 'continue'.
6. Once the upload is complete (if your spreadsheet was large this could take some time) click “Review Credentials”. This will then take you to a view of all the unpublished credentials. This is your chance to make sure everything is displaying correctly and to check there aren’t any mistakes before you publish. To see a preview of how one looks, click on its unique credential ID in the ID column.
On the credential preview page, you can amend any of the information that you added. So you can easily change the name, email, date or any other custom attribute data you added if there are any mistakes. Once you’re happy, click on the group name above to go back to the credential view.
10. It’s time to publish your credentials! To do this, select the tick box next to the credentials or tick the box at the top to select all and then click ‘Publish’ and finally click ‘Confirm’. This will then send all recipients an email giving them access to the live credential.
You’ve issued your first bulk batch of Accredible credentials. Congratulations!
You may not always need to issue large numbers of credentials at a time, in which case it is better to manually input the data for recipients instead of using a spreadsheet. Click here to find out how.
Digital credentials have to power to tell you more about how your recipients are interacting and using the achievements you issue to them. This can be a huge boon for your business! Find out what you can learn from the Analytics Overview on the Accredible Dashboard by clicking here.