If you have purchased the Branding Package or Premium White Labelling package, make sure to setup your custom URL.
What is a Customer URL?
By default your recipients visit their credentials on www.credential.net. By purchasing our Branding Package or Premium White Labelling package you can make it look as though your recipients never left your website domain.
The credentials will still be hosted on our system at credential.net, however a custom URL will disguise this and make it appear as if they are being hosted on your domain instead.
Set Up a Custom URL
- 1. Choose your domain name. We recommend something like certificates.yourdomain.com.
Important Note: You won’t be able to display anything else on this particular subdomain.
- CNAME your desired subdomain to www3.credential.net.
A Canonical Name record (abbreviated as CNAME record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System used to specify that a domain name is an alias for another domain (the 'canonical' domain).
- When the CNAME is setup on your side, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know:
- Your account ID, this is the number that appears in the drop down menu at the top right hand corner of your dashboard.
- The CNAME you have setup
- Our team will complete the configuration from our side, this may take a couple of days to process.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.