Here is our guide to getting your integration up and running.
Accredible API Key
To set up the integration, you will need your Accredible API key. Here is how to find it:
- Select 'Integrations' from the menu at the top of your ACMS dashboard.
- Input 'LearnDash' into the 'Search for integrations' search bar.
- Click on 'View Details' on the LearnDash Item.
- Your API key will be visible on the right-hand side of the page.
Install, activate and configure the LearnDash plugin in WordPress.
Install the Accredible LearnDash Add-on plugin in WordPress.
- On your WordPress Dashboard Select Plugins.
- In the Search bar type Accredible LearnDash Add-on.
- Select Activate
4. In the Accredible LearnDash Add-on plugin settings, input your API key and select the server region of your Accredible account.
- The server your account is on is not related to your geographical location.
- If you are unsure which server your account is on please contact email@example.com.
5. Ensure if the settings page says “Integration is up and running“.
Auto Issuance Configuration
1. Go to the 'Auto-Issuance' page and click 'New Configuration'.
2. Select an issuance trigger, a course, and an Accredible group to issue credentials to.
3. Clicking the ‘Save’ button, the auto issuance configuration is saved.
Auto Issuance on Course Completion
If you have configured auto issuance for the course, it will automatically issue credentials to students when they complete the course.
You can see the auto issuance logs on the 'Issuance Logs' page.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.