Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Spotlight Directory
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Integrate with Accredible
Earn More Credentials
Partner Customer Support
How Do I Download Invoices?
If you need to download a copy of a past invoice, you can do so from within your Accredible account.
Navigating to Invoices
Important Note: You must be an administrator with full permission to access these settings.
- Click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Accredible Dashboard
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click on 'Billing.'
- In the top right-hand corner of the Billing page, click on the 'View Invoices' button.
View and Download Invoices
You can search for invoices using the start and end date filters.
- Click on the 'View Invoice' button at the end of the invoice record to go to the summary page for that particular invoice.
- On the invoice summary page, click the 'Download PDF' button to download a copy of your invoice.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.