You can easily see a preview of the credential you want to send out, so you can make sure everything is perfect before you publish.
Go to Preview
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Navigate to the group for the credential that you would like to see a preview of and click 'Group Settings.'
- Click the 'Preview' button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
The name will automatically populate with 'Jordan Smith', and the issue date will automatically appear as today's date. From here, you will be able to see:
- How your certificate or badge design will appear when it is populated with the correct information.
- How all of the options you have selected in 'Group Settings' and 'Department Settings' will affect the credential view.
Email a Preview
If you want to experience the same scenario that your recipients will have when they receive their credential email and viewing their credential for the first time:
- Click the 'Email Preview' option at the top right-hand corner of the preview display.
- A pop-up window will appear. Add a test recipient name and the email address of the person you would like to receive the preview.
- The recipient of this preview will receive a credential email, just as if they were one of your recipients. This is good to use if you have a custom email template for the group you are previewing. For more information on applying a custom email template to a group, you can check here: Add a Custom Email Template to a Group.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.